Wavetek 20 (Stabilized Function Generators)
Main Features and Specifications
| Frequency Range Min.
|| 2.0 mHz
| Frequency Range Max.
|| 2.1 MHz
| Freq. Resolution
| Waveform Outputs
Sine, Square, Triangle, DC Offset
| See also
- Frequency - 0.002 Hz to 2.1 MHz over 7 ranges
- Frequency may be set with the calibrated dial, externally modulated, or swept over the three decades available per range
- Wave forms: sine, triangle, square, and DC
- Amplitude: 1 mV p-p to 10V p-p into 600O; 2mV p-p to 20V p-p into 50KO
- Triggered and gated modes