Agilent HP 8447A Preamplifier 0.1 to 400 MHz
30 days money back, buyer pays return shipping
Agilent HP 8447A Preamplifier
Unit has been lab tested good
Manufacturer: Agilent / Hewlett Packard
Frequency Range 0.1 to 400 MHz
Typical 3 dB bandwidth 50 kHz to 700 MHz
Gain (mean, per channel) 20 dB ・} 1.0 dB at 10 MHz > 25 dB (20° to 30 °C)
Gain flatness across full frequency range +/-1.8 dB (0° to 55 °C). +/- 0.7 dB (20° to 30 °C) characteristic
Noise figure < 7 dB
Output power for 1 dB gain compression > +6 dBm
Harmonic distortion –32 dB for 0 dBm output
Internal level on (ALC on): ≤ –20 dBc
Output for <–60 dB harmonic distortion –25 dBm (characteristic)
VSWR < 1.7
Reverse isolation > 30 dB
Maximum dc voltage output +/- 10 V
Size 130 mm W x 85.8 mm H x 216 mm D (5.1 in x 3.4 in x 8.5 in)
Weight Net, 1.56 kg (3.4 lb)
Power requirements 110 or 230 Vac + 10%, 48 to 440 Hz, 15 W
Terms and conditions:
- Buyer is responsible for all applicable CA sales tax, shipping (includes returns), and handling costs.
- Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Other forms of payment may require additional time to clear or additional fees (for wire transfers.)
Shipment by UPS, FedEx, or USPS ground. Extra shipping charges for expedited services.
International shipment cost is an estimate. Please contact us for actual international shipping cost.
- Insurance cost will be added to all shipments.
- Return Policy:
- 30 Day return period (from date of receipt) applies if product does not power on (if applicable or unless otherwise stated in listing) or if product is not as described in eBay listing.
- Returned unit must be received by Spectra Test Equipment in the same condition as that was received by the buyer (including intact waranty stickers, if shown in listing.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping + insurance fees and proper packaging of unit.