The SFG-1013 is a 3 MHz DDS function generator. The SFG-1000 is an economical series of function generators with high accuracy and highly stable output. The design is based on the DDS (Direct Digital Synthesized) technology embedded in a large scale FPGA. The function generator provides Sine, Square, Triangle, and TTL waveform outputs. The SFG-1013 also features a voltage display.
- DDS Technology and FPGA Chip Design
- Frequency Range: 0.1Hz~3MHz
- High Frequency Accuracy: ± 20ppm
- High Frequency Stability: ± 20ppm
- Maximum Frequency Resolution: 100mHz
- Low Distortion Sine Wave: -55dBc, 0.1Hz~200kHz
- Voltage display