The Wavetek 278 Synthesized Function Generator is a half-rack instrument for bench or ATE use.
- Waveforms: sine, triangle, square, pulse, and external width controlled waveforms from 0.01 to 10 Vp-p, and dc offsets within a -5 to +5V range into 50-ohms.
- Waveforms can be continuous, gated or triggered.
- Frequency range or 0.01Hz to 12MHz with a synthesized accuracy or 0.0005%.
- Amplitude resolution: 3 digits.
- Offset resolution: 3 digits.
- Volatile memory for 40 stored settings.
- Pulse Capability
- IEEE-488 Programmable
- 200 V Output Protection